Never think about incidents, training courses, and hiring specialists again! Engage with Tensing to manage your all your GIS-related activities.
We develop clear KPIs for sensitive processes in organizations, acting in a timely manner to prevent downtime. And we guarantee results. Clients benefit from fewer incidents, clear insight into maintenance status, always-up-to-date software, and the right GIS specialist in the right place — all without having to recruit team members.
As a GIS specialist, Tensing knows the all available applications from the inside out. In combination with our focus on certified and communicative colleagues, our people become one with your organization. In this way, they recognize needs, quickly implement changes, and continually conduct quality checks. Everything is done with one goal in mind: optimizing your organization’s primary business processes.
No need to worry about GIS-related matters
We work with our customers to get the results they are looking for. That is why we agree in advance on a clear path to produce results. By implementing this process as a managed service, our customers do not have to worry about any GIS-related matters — from proactive management to software certification. Thanks to our approach and our management guarantees, our customers no longer have to worry about:
- Incident management, change management and problem resolution
- Demand management, configuration management and release management
- Training and courses for staff
- Hiring specialists in a scarce market
Rest assured with our management guarantees
- We always work with the goal of achieving agreed-upon results
- We prevent incidents as much as possible
If they do occur, we will resolve them as quickly as possible
- We perform updates to all GIS software within organizations
- Where possible, we ensure increased efficiency
- Need a change in the configuration? We are happy to arrange that too
- We also provide completely new configurations
- We check, double-check and triple-check the quality
- We work with ITIL-certified professionals
All options at a glance
- Functional, technical and application management from first-, second- and third-line management
- Custom design of management department
- Support of management department, including strategic personnel planning
In short, Tensing manages!