Tensing is looking for a senior GIS Consultant
Tensing is looking for a senior GIS consultant with (extensive) knowledge of the Esri platform. You are an expert in your domain. Working with (geo)databases, services, API's, portals and servers is something that you do on a daily basis. In your work you implement data models, take care of data migration and visualize data in an effective manner. You advise your clients and are able to effectively put your knowledge into practice by applying your knowledge in projects for our clients helping them optimize their business through the use of GIS. Preferably you have experience in working for utility companies and are familiar with industry data models.
We offer you the opportunity to take a big step in your career, using your knowledge of the Esri platform. We are specialists on the ArcGIS and FME platforms and we will train you to extend your knowledge as a specialist as well. In this way you will strengthen our growing team and our extensive customer portfolio, applying your ambition. Are you up for the challenge?
As a team, we provide custom and generic solutions for our clients in The Netherlands, France, Germany, Belgium and the United States. Your new colleagues are passionate about their work, constantly develop themselves in the field and award this effort with certification. Sharing knowledge and experience plays an important role in the functioning of our team. In this way we are able to realize our ambition to permanently be innovative!
We offer you the possibility to work in exciting and challenging projects for a growing and innovative company. You will be actively involved in the further growth, development and professionalization of our organization. Sharing knowledge and collaboration are important starting points. We work on the basis of trust and a sense of responsibility. As a result, you will have plenty of opportunity to take initiative with us. Develop yourself and join our growing and strongly driven team!
What will you bring to Tensing:
- You have a Master’s degree or a Bachelor’s degree, related to IT or GIS;
- You have several years (minimal 5 years) of relevant work experience;
- You have experience with Esri software;
- Knowledge of Utility Network Model with Esri is a big plus;
- You bring knowledge on databases such as SQL Server and/ or Oracle;
- Knowledge of utility data models like UPDM or PODS is considered a nice bonus;
- You know how to automate GIS tasks using Python;
- Knowlegde of FME is a big plus;
- You communicate easily;
- You are able to convert business processes into GIS implementations;
- You are eager to learn;
- You have a good command of Dutch and English.