We comply to the following Privacy Principles:
- Process Personal Data lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner.
- Only collect Personal Data for a specific, explicit, and legitimate purpose(s). Any subsequent processing should be compatible with such purpose(s), unless we have obtained the individual's consent, or the processing is otherwise permitted by law.
- Only process Personal Data that is adequate, relevant, and not excessive for the purpose(s) for which it is processed.
- Keep Personal Data accurate, complete, and up-to-date as is reasonably necessary for the purpose(s) for which it is processed.
- Keep Personal Data in a form that is personally identifiable for no longer than necessary to accomplish the purpose(s), or other permitted purpose(s), for which the Personal Data was obtained.
- Technical and organizational measures are in place to safeguard Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use, or access.
- Personal Data in a manner that respects individuals’ rights under applicable data protection laws.
We shall implement appropriate policies, processes, controls, and other measures necessary to enable it to demonstrate that its processing of Personal Data is in accordance with this General Data Protection Regulation (hereafter: ‘GDPR’).
Purposes of data processing
We process the personal data of persons with whom we come into contact and to whom we deliver services. We need these personal data to enable us to deliver our services effectively. In special circumstances we will provide the personal data of users or customers to third parties without consent, for instance in case of a legitimate request by an appropriate competent authority.
How do we protect your personal data?
In accordance with the obligations imposed by the GDPR, we take steps to maintain an adequate level of security in the processing of personal data which is sufficient by current standards to prevent any unauthorized access to or modification, disclosure or loss of personal data.